Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mid-day check-in with thoughts off going bald

Now it is mid-day, several clouds hanging around in a sky that is mostly dominated in blue. The trees with their green leaves just slightly stretching towards the sun and waving to us down here. The streets and sidewalks quiet just waiting for the children to come off their school buses and the cars to be driven to some place warm and inviting. After my morning green tea, life went along pretty smooth, no bumps in the road. However, my spirit became tested when things were not going according to plan. Sometimes, you find that the simple things to you are not simple to those around you or who you are speaking to you. Frustration pours out, however, you firmly keep it in check. And, you figure, perhaps after the fifth person you spoke to on a particular subject, a light just may come on with the sixth and they get it. Of course, in this particular situation, I am in the right of way. Not saying, I am always on the straight path but sometimes you do have to invent other passages to get your message across...right here, I am gonna stop a second, pull out some hairs on my head. I am fine now and can move on until I find that urge again--the new style, I hear is bald...well, the work day is almost over and another day, God willing, will be coming. Looking forward to when this particular subject runs dry and victory is at hand. Day dreaming at the moment to a special hideaway...