Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Restless thursday night reveals make-over in future...

Friday, oh so sweet, however, had a restless evening last night...it was as if I was fighting the urge to sleep, because, I would not be the same person upon waking up. It was like fashioning my own take on the,"Invasion of the Body Snatcher", movie of 1954... Did you ever allow your imagination to actually run amok, take you over? You, find yourself in another time dimension...you take on another role besides yourself. You mold yourself, morph yourself, to another being, sometime a villain, sometimes a hero and sometimes the victim. You find yourself in another land, back in history or in the future. You are time traveler. Flashback time-- Do you recall, The Jetson's and their car, the one that flies in the sky and folds into a suitcase. My take, would be a high-end sports car with the roof down, definitely not a, "Flintstones" model. Fast-forward-- You wake up and realize that either you have been in heaven or hell and back. Waking up this morning, I started to ponder the meaning. Sometimes, I choose not to even figure it out and roll with it. Sometimes, looking for a sequel and sometimes wanting to kill it off. But, this time, with Fall around the corner and Summer coming to a close, last night thoughts all verge on acquiring a fresh new make over. Therefore, my mind, body and spirit was telling me something, it was time to ???.