Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blogging thoughts-starting out the gates with a smile on my face...

It is evening now, little after eight o'clock and my first day at blogging is almost over. I had a great time starting out in putting this blog together, still a mighty green behind the ear. There is so much to learn and to share. So much wisdom and to say it politely, there is much garbage out there to sift through... Even that garbage, is worth repeating to arrive at a balance, a strong foundation in where your footing should lie.
I always felt there was a need for an oasis. A place to be able to go to, to see the many sides of a story. Even if that story is so far from ones own thinking. A place to sift out the cobwebs, a place to grow and learn without strong words being voiced from opposing sides--calling one names, etc... I know you all have experienced that one time or another.
There will be mistakes made along the way in this blog, I welcome it for growth-a learning curve, but I ask for your patience and understanding while I make footprints along this path-even if this path tends to fork off, have rocks and stones whereby, I stumble--I will, I really will, get my footing down, if all the saints, angels and God is by my side-but I didn't say tomorrow or the next. It is just another journey that I take with you my friends. Be kind, I ask. Offer up some prayers and maybe that we, yes, including I, will be surprised that it will come sooner than later.There are miracles...I really do believe in them...