Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Blogging black and blues, but coming up smelling like roses...

The past several days I have been rolling with the punches and the glories in starting up this blog. However, the compilation of blogs do's and don'ts, seem be taking the wind out of my sails. One of my assets, not, is being patient with understanding all this jargon. How to add this, how to add that, seems at times overwhelming to this novice. My eyes are starting to twitch from going back and forth from one search to another. The advice from the experts for a successful blog are flying above my radar. I am not feeling at ease and tension is starting to become a familiar friend. My neck, of course my head is coming with it-- is sliding from one corner of my shoulder to the other corner of the shoulder--hands placed in a position on my face to still my head from rocking so hard. At that point I took a break, ate something light and started on the blog once more. Those fingers of mine, which were getting tired from hitting the keys harder than usual were dancing a new tune. They were lighter on the keys and playful. I even stopped to look up and notice that the sun was still beaming its rays so elegantly. In the next two seconds, I opened the closed window and allowed the warmth and the breeze to come and fall on my face. Smiles and more smiles turned into hearty laughter. Thoughts of negativity were no longer in sight. Positive juices were flowing...I was starting to understand more than less. Growth was finally being recognized. I had moments of victory and I figured it was a good time to end this post on a high note. Tomorrow, is another day for which I will be looking forward to more wonderful rewards with less conflicts. Just waiting to apply my thinking out of the box, but baby steps are still in order. I keep telling myself.